- Free Shipping with orders over €40
Deliveries within the Republic of Ireland: €4.99
For pre-orders please allow 3-5 working days for delivery after the day of
- Goods supplied within the Ireland will normally be delivered within 5 working days
of acceptance of order.
- Where a specific delivery date has been agreed, and where this delivery date cannot
be met, the Buyer will be notified and given the opportunity to agree a new delivery
date or receive a full refund.
- The Seller shall use its reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery.
In any event time of delivery shall not be of the essence and the Seller shall not be
liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third
party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer’s address specified in the order
and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods
whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- Risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery of the Goods, or where the
Buyer fails to take delivery at the agreed time, at the time delivery was attempted.
Title in the Goods shall not pass to the Buyer until payment of the price has been
made in full.
LOSS OF GOODS
- Our delivery company is responsible for the delivery of all goods ordered. Please
track your order online with the tracking number provided and follow up with them
regarding delays or failure of delivery. All of this information will be sent to you by
email once you have subscribed.
RETURN / REFUND POLICY
- All sales made on our Site are considered final. The Company has a no-returns, no-
exchange and no refunds policy, by ordering you agree to these terms. If agreed by
us, that you are unhappy with anything you purchase, you then agree to cover the
cost of returning the goods.
- Correspondence: We send e-mail correspondence and newsletters following orders.
You can opt out of these at anytime.
CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- The Buyer may cancel the order for any reason up to the point of dispatch and any
payments made by the Buyer shall be refunded in full within 28 days.
- The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the
Seller by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days if the Goods are damaged or
do not comply with any of the Contract. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be
deemed to have accepted the Goods.
- Where a claim of defect or damage is made, the Goods shall be returned by the
Buyer to the Seller within 28 days of delivery. The Buyer shall be entitled to a
replacement or a full refund (including delivery costs) plus any return postal charges
if the Goods are in fact defective.
- Goods to be returned must clearly show the order number obtained from the Seller
on the package.
- Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to the Buyer’s fault the Buyer
will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Except as may be implied by law where the Buyer is dealing as a Consumer, in the
event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Seller the remedies of the
Buyer shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the price
of the Goods and the Seller shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect,
incidental or consequential loss or damage whatever.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of the Seller
for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Seller or that of the
Seller’s agents or employees.
- No waiver by the Seller (whether express or implied) in enforcing any of its rights
under this contract shall prejudice its rights to do so in the future.
- The Seller shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations
if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable
control, including but not limited to, acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war,
fire, failure of any communications, telecommunications or computer system,
breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from
a natural source of supply, and the Seller shall be entitled to a reasonable extension
of its obligations.
- If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or
unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision
shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full
force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid
illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.